If you’re eligible for a concession price then you could save more than $3,000.00 by enrolling in our Certificate III (SFL30115) Floristry Course today.* Current enrollment fee for eligible students is $595.00
To be eligible you must meet one of the following criteria:
- have, or be listed on an Australian Government Low Income Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card
- hold a Department of Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card
- if you are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- if you have a Disability Pension Card
You also need to:
- be 16 years or older and no longer in school
- live in Queensland full time
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident, or temporary resident with the necessary visa or work permits
- and not currently have a certificate III or higher level qualification.
Proof of eligibility
Proof of eligibility may be requested to support your concession status, such as:
- proof of I.D. (e.g. birth certificate, student ID with photo, passport, driver’s license)
- advice from Department of Education, Training and Employment (DETE) that Abstudy or Austudy has been approved
- a declaration from the local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community group.
* Please note that Floristry Certificates must be completed in consecutive order. That is, a Certificate II in Floristry (SFL20115) must be completed first before enrolling in a Certificate III in Floristry (SFL30115) Course.
If you have any questions please call our office 3868 – 2939.